Seaside Christian Academy exists to educate children spiritually, academically, socially, and physically, equipping them for every good work in Christ Jesus. (Luke 2:52)
SCA strives to promote church, home, and school working together.
We believe God has entrusted children to parents, who in turn make choices about the education those children receive, therefore, we understand our proper role as Christian school educators to be one of support.
At Seaside we:
- Can help parents in the training of children, but cannot replace them.
- Partner with parents who are actively involved in the life of the school and their children.
- Use a curriculum and create an environment which will help students to become more Godly as they seek to increase in knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.
- Respect all students as part of God's creation, regardless of race, gender, or ethnic origin.
- Use the Bible as our primary source for all courses, policies, and procedures.
- Strive to be Godly role models.
- Set high standards for academics, behavior, and spiritual growth, and provide the necessary support to reach those standards.
Statement of Faith
- In one God, the creator and sustainer of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God has authored, preserved, and protected the Bible, as His word and our authority in all that we do.
- That God has created us in His image and has given us the responsibility over creation for His glory.
- In the unique deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who became human as the virgin-born Son of the living God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died to pay for our sins and give those who believe, eternal life with Him in heaven.
- In the power of the Holy Spirit to restore us and guide us in our relationship with God.
- In the resurrection of our Lord Jesus from the dead and the promise of His return.
- In the bodily resurrection and eternal reward of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of ALL believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That marriage of one man and one woman is ordained by God.